Sunday

First Painting: "Summer Landscape"

Summer Landscape, watercolor on Fabriano Artistico paper, 9" x 12"
"Summer Landscape" is the first project from The Complete Book of Watercolors in a Weekend by Hazel Harrison and Frank Halliday, one of four watercolor books I got from Amazon last week.

The other three books are:
  • Watercolor School;
  • Watercolors Made Easy; and
  • The Watercolor Book
The first two are by also by Hazel Harrison. The Watercolor Book is by David Dewey. Both authors are recommended for beginners by Bruce MacEvoy in his website, www.handprint.com

The fact that I post my pictures here doesn't mean I'm happy with them. I'm just using this blog as a storage space.

But if you want to leave a comment, you can do it here or on my Facebook page, where I will be using some of my experiments as my profile picture.