Sunday

Painting Water And Reflections

A Beautiful Fall Scene Reflected in the Water
Fall Reflections In My Favourite Park


I use my blogs as parking places for things that I want to save. That's better than merely bookmarking them, and it gives me a chance to share those favourite things with you.

When I came across this lesson for painting water and reflections by Joanne Thomas, I couldn't resist pasting the link here.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487693

She generously shares dozens of photos and several demos of every kind of reflection situation found in landscapes.

There's also a link to a video by Joanne, but the quality is very poor.

As for me, I am constantly taking photos of puddles and reflections, but I don't get much practice painting them. I hope this tutorial will encourage me to do it more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment